What is Animal Communication?
Animal Communication is a form of telepathic communication between animals and people. "Telepathy," means "feeling across a distance." It can include the direct transmission of feelings, thoughts, mental images, emotions, sensations, and pure knowing.
What are some of the benefits of Animal Communication?
The gifts of animal communication are the joy and relief felt by the animals and their people when their problems are resolved, messages delivered, and fears are put to rest. Benefits of communication with an animal include but aren't limited to:
- Learning what your animal friend has to tell you about life from his/her point of view
- Deepening and improving your relationship with your animal friend
- Understanding your companion’s needs and feelings
- Discovering possible explanations for behavioral problems
- Learning about potential health issues before they become serious problems
- Preparing your animal companion for upcoming changes, ie, a move, a new baby, you going on vacation
- Assisting in finding a lost animal
- Preparing both human and animal in the death and transition process
- Preparing an animal companion for a medical procedure
- Connecting with deceased animal companions
Dawn offers Animal Communication as an additional service when providing Healing Touch for Animals as well as a stand alone service for non-Healing Touch for Animals clients.